- One of the leading bookmakers in the UK.
- Use the code MAXIMUMBONUS when you sign-up
- Get an exclusive £30 free bet when registering here
How to Watch Live
£30 Matched Deposit Offer
- The £30 free bet offer is available for new coral.co.uk customers who deposit and bet £50 on a sporting event.
- The free bet will be triggered by the first deposit amount and will not be applicable for subsequent deposit values.
- Customers depositing and staking less than £30 will receive the equivalent free bet value. For example: a customer that deposits an initial amount of £5 will be credited with a £5 free bet once their original £5 has been bet with on a sports event.
- Advertised offers relating to the opening of a Coral.co.uk account are limited to one per customer.
- In the case of a customer opening more than one Coral.co.uk account, we reserve the right to suspend and close duplicate accounts, and make void any bets placed.
- Please note that the free bet will only appear in your account once the amount of your own deposit has been bet with on a sporting event (this doesn't have to be bet as one go but can be bet in increments). The free bet must then be staked before any withdrawal is permitted. Void bets do not count toward this offer.
- The free bet can be used on "sports" events and is not valid for Games, Casino, Virtual Sports, Poker, Lotto, Bingo, Live Casino.
- The free bet can be redeemed on win or each-way bets and can used on the following listed bet types: single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast, combination forecast, tricast and combination tricast.
- The original free bet stake is not returned with any winnings.
- The free bet is not valid on tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e Lucky 15s)
- The free bet is valid for 30 days.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any promotion at any point for whatever reason.
- Coral.co.uk rules apply.
- Offer only available to UK Residents aged 18 or over.
Coral (along with William Hill and Ladbrokes) are traditionally regarded as one of the ‘Big Three’ bookmakers in the UK. They claim to be the fastest growing bookmaker in Britain and now have roughly 1500 betting shops in addition to their telephone and online operation.
On the plus side, their odds are generally more competitive than Hills and Ladbrokes, so they do recognise that their brand cannot be too heavily relied upon in an increasingly tough marketplace.
Coverage & Availability
Coral are well-respected with regard to their horse racing service, but their tennis offering is nothing to sneeze at either. They regularly have early prices available and often provide enhanced place terms.
As far as football is concerned, they're determined to compete with the more price-driven firms such as Blue Square, bet365 and Paddy Power. Therefore, you’ll often get a stand-out price with them for an odds-on favourite. A downside is that their range of football markets is limited.
Due to a heavy involvement with sponsorship, Coral also have a quality service for rugby union betting.
When it comes to betting on the big football matches and leagues, you can get roughly 50 pre-match markets on La Liga, Premier League and Champions League and around a dozen In-Play betting opportunities. There are also regularly enhanced multiple bets on offer and Coral also seem committed to offering plenty of promotions and concessions on sports such as cricket, rugby league, tennis and snooker. This is a strong area for Coral.
Despite often having the best odds about a particular player, Coral's website used to let them down because finding a particular market within the depths of the site was often a frustrating experience.
This new Coral website was a long time coming and is a massive improvement on what the company had before. It’s a bright clean interface which highlights the day’s big tennis events through a rotating graphic and there’s a ticker above this which highlights which tennis player that the bookmaker are deciding to go best price about. Then there’s a ‘Quick Bet’ section where users can choose from live betting, next 5 tennis matches or the popular bets that are being selected and the bet slip functionality allows the customer to include bankers among their selections.
Coral also now have a bespoke In-Play section which is extremely well structured, separating out the various sports that are being covered (something that most bookmakers don’t do). The live console allows customers to place bets in real time and the odds are updated every few seconds in accordance to what’s happening on court.
Finding a bet that you want to place is now nice and easy, with the soccer section broken down into the different leagues and the coupons laid out in a nice user-friendly format.
As you’d expect for a company of this size, customer service is 24/7 although it’s better to speak to somebody as the email response time can often be slow. Coral also offer a callback service where they guarantee someone will call you back within 30 minutes.
Customer Service Email
Customer Service Telephone Number
Start Watching Live
Coral has just launched a 100% match bonus for all new customers that register a new account this month. Get £50 free added to your account as soon as you place your first bet of £30. Of course you can stake less, so if you bet a fiver on your first bet, Coral will still give you £5 free.
Use the links on this page to access this exclusive free bet and on the sign-up form where it asks you whether you have an Advert reference code type in MAXIMUMBONUS
That will set the wheels in motion at Coral to make sure you get the maximum bonus amount.
Coral is offering all our readers an exclusive 100% free match bet up to £30.
Live Streaming Details
The £30 free bet offer is available for new Coral customers who deposit and bet £30 on a tennis match.
The free bet will be triggered by the first deposit amount and will not be applicable for subsequent deposit values.
Customers depositing and staking less than £30 will receive the equivalent free bet value.
For example: a customer that deposits an initial amount of £5 will be credited with a £5 free bet once their original £5 has been bet with on a sports event.