Action begins at the New Haven Open 2012 on Monday with fourth seeded Sara Errani to take court first up on the day
Errani will play Bethanie Mattek-Sands in a first round match starting in at noon, before seventh seeded Maria Kirilenko will be in action in her opening match. She faces Shahar Peer in her opener.
Also taking court will be four-time defending champion Caroline Wozniacki in an evening session match against Ekaterina Makarova.
Grandstand court action will have lucky loser Melanie Oudin playing Sofia Arvidsson, before Daniela Hantuchova takes on Mona Barthel in another first round encounter. Sixth seeded Dominika Cibulkova’s match will be the third on the court when she takes on Anabel Medina Garrigues later in the day.
Here is the schedule and order of play for Monday at the New Haven Open 2012:
Stadium (from 12.00hrs)
1. Bethanie Mattek-Sands vs. Sara Errani
2. Shahar Peer vs. Maria Kirilenko
3. Timea Babos vs. Andrea Petkovic
4. Caroline Wozniacki vs. Ekaterina Makarova (NB 19.00hrs)
5. Huber/Raymond vs. Dushevina/Govortsova
Grandstand (from 12.00hrs)
1. Melanie Oudin vs. Sofia Arvidsson
2. Daniela Hantuchova vs. Mona Barthel
3. Anabel Medina Garrigues vs. Dominika Cibulkova
Court 1 (from 12.00hrs)
1. Nicole Gibbs vs. Alexa Glatch
2. Date-Krumm/Szavay vs. Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy
3. Vera Dushevina vs. Olga Govortsova
4. Grandin/Uhlirova vs. Chuang/Peer (after suitable rest)
Court 4 (from 12.00hrs)
1. Groenefeld/Peschke vs. Amanmuradova/K.Bondarenko